As a Supervisory Immigration Services Assistant, you will provide technical and administrative support to subordinate staff to ensure compliance with USCIS procedures, policies and regulations.
- Plan and prioritize work; assign, monitor, and take action as appropriate, relating to the capability, qualifications and progress of the individuals. Monitor work in progress; track statistical data; and prepare statistical and narrative reports.
- Make decisions on work problems and issues presented by the staff as well as set priorities and assign work to subordinates.
- Supervise a staff of Immigration Services Assistants responsible for supporting the adjudication of benefits, maintaining customer support, processing documents, performing analysis on files, reports, and information systems and databases.
- Ensure staff acceptance and compliance with USCIS procedures, policies, and regulations. Prepare and issue written instructions and procedures on established policies, special programs, an complex and non-routine assignments.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. National to apply for this position
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be registered with the Selective Service
- You must pass a drug screening
- You must submit resume and supporting documentation
- Political appointees may require OPM approval before on-boarding
- Successfully pass a Background Investigation including financial disclosure
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A