Ensure a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely airport operation so that Emirates’ image, reputation and customer service levels are maintained and enhanced, as per the criteria set forth by the Company’s commercial, safety and security policies, standards and procedures.
- Monitoring of all operational units (Customer Services, Ticket desk, Ramp and Lounge). Establish a regular reporting mechanism to ensure there is a timely and consistent monitoring of service delivery, across operations. Monitor KPI’s for service performance and ensure that these KPI’s are met consistently by each unit.
- Ensure that Handling Agent, caterers and other service providers are fully briefed regarding Emirates’ requirements for the day’s operation including any special handling, and update this information as necessary in order to ensure a smooth operation and avoid unnecessary expenditure and inconvenience to our customers.
- Undertake various administrative duties delegated by Airport Services Manager including attending various meetings as directed and ensure Emirates interests/requirements are appropriately represented at such meetings.
- Assist the Airport Services Manager in preparing and maintaining the staff duty roster and in preparing the staff annual leave plan as necessary and ensure staffing levels are optimised.
- Analyse anticipated operational problems such as overbookings, adverse weather conditions, delays, cancellation of flights, crew flight time limitations etc., undertaking necessary remedial action to ensure disruptions are minimised and the customer service levels are not impacted.
- Assist the ASM in Employee Regulation Programme and in conducting staff performance reviews in line with Performance Matters (i.e. setting staff?s objectives and development plan) and support, coach and guide staff members to ensure maintenance of customer service and other standards such as grooming.
- Control expenditure on damage baggage replacement and lost baggage claims. Delegate some of the baggage claims processing to the Supervisors/ASAs, to ensure all of the baggage services aspects are processed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Manage and administer all operational/supervisory activities on a shift basis and ensure appropriate control of processes related to document and information consolidation (revenue documents , cargo, handling reports etc) in order to safeguard revenues, operational data and avoid discrepancies.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, United States
Application Deadline: N/A