- To ensure timely, effective communication and information flows and to produce routine reports for flight shift to incorporate required service standards.
- To update flight handling reports and to identify, monitor irregularities and discrepancies to achieve high service and quality standards.
- To input statistical and operational data into the database to generate productivity reports.
- Provide necessary support in cargo commercial activities.
- To prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, maintain currency information and status of consignments.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Educated to high school or ‘O’ level equivalent.
- Knowledge of Internet and MS Office applications.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with the CHA or Airline in a similar capacity.
- Please note that you must have the right to live and work in Singapore as the company will not assist with work permits and visas.
- Kowledge of Cargo or related environment.
- Training on basic safety, cargo and ground handling courses.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Singapore, Singapore
Application Deadline: N/A