Support Sales activities and help in managing customer requirements by ensuring all responsibilities ( are handled within agreed Service Level Agreement and completed to the expected quality and standards in order to support the achievement of revenue targets.
- Deals with incoming telephone calls referring to the executive only where essential and acts as a focal point
- Requires being fully conversant with the activities of the Department in order to liaise with, on behalf of the Manager, with the senior section heads and Departments. Receives and assesses incoming mails and, as appropriate, responds directly on routine matters, re-directs or puts forward to the Manager, where necessary obtaining supporting information.
- Manages the diary and schedules appointment, co-ordinates travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Provides secretarial services to the Manager by attending to routine administrative paper work.
and filter for visitors.
- Takes care of the acquisition, maintenance and replacement of office assets and equipment.
- Undertakes a variety of special projects, involving internal and external research and liaison, on behalf of and within guidelines provided by the Manager.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Must be fully competent in MS Office applications.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Secretarial qualification or diploma is essential.
- Must have a high degree of fluency in spoken and written English, a pleasant telephone manner and the
- Experience in an administrative capacity to a manager in a medium or large size company with
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manila, Philippines
Application Deadline: N/A