Website Jumeirah Group
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
- Assist guests with loading & unloading of luggage as well as delivering it to and collecting it from the guest’s room ensuring that no damage is being done to any piece of luggage.
- To transport the guest’s luggage to his/her room in an efficient and courteous manner ensuring no damage is caused to the luggage or contents
- Always have a smiling, helpful and friendly attitude towards colleagues and guests alike and provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- Deliver any faxes, messages, parcels, mail, newspapers, etc. to guest rooms in a timely manner and always verifying the guest’s name and room number. are handled responsibly and carefully.
- To deliver luggage, messages and faxes efficiently and in a timely manner ensuring that they
- Assist guests with directions within the hotel (i.e. guide them to their room, a restaurant etc.)
- Always use guest names, obtain form guest luggage tag, if not available.
- Open the car door for all guests arriving at or leaving from the main entrance in a polite and courteous manner and greet them with a warm smile.
- Secondary education
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Local area knowledge
- 2 years’ experience in a 5 star Hotel
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A