Website Jumeirah Group
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
- To ensure the maintenance of all relevant registers
- Security Team Leader is responsible that all reports go logs to the Director of Security
- Whilst on duty in the basement one, is responsible for issuing of contractor passes not allowing unauthorized persons to park their vehicles in the loading bay area (with the help of contract security) and carry out random staff checks to prevent hotel property being removed without a proper “Gate Pass”.
- To conduct regular training sessions for the security officers in the hotel.
- Is responsible for reporting any incidents or issues that can affect fire, life or safety of the Jumeirah At Etihad Towers guests or staff or any hotel property.
- Is responsible for protecting the property, people, image, information and operational capability of Jumeirah International as laid down by the policies and procedures
- To ensure continual “on the job training” is carried out with all Security Officers assigned to the team and the relevant documentation is complete.
- Whilst on duty at the Central Security Control Room, is responsible for the monitoring of the C.C.T.V. system, fire alarm panel, panic alarm system, emergency telephone, maintenance of files, and cleanliness of the office.
- Security Related Qualifications
- First Aid Qualification
- Good communication skills
- High School Graduate
- At least 1 year experience in the same role
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A