Website State of Maryland
This position will assist in the administration and management of the OOCC’s grants and supporting programs, including the OOCC’s block grant program, competitive grant program, and opioid restitution funds. Works with the OOCC’s Grants Program Manager to ensure coordination and compliance with all fiscal program requirements.
- This position will also conduct assistance of desk reviews for OOCC sub-recipients; advise and assist the OOCC Grant’s Program Manager with sub-recipient grant management and the reimbursement process;
- Assist sub-recipients in completing program requirements;
- Assist in preparing quarterly reports related to the Grant Programs;
- Review and update data bases to document and validate grant program expenditures and performance.
- Seven years of experience in grant evaluation and monitoring or budget preparation, presentation and execution.
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in the Budget Officer classifications or Financial Management specialty codes in the Budgeting field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and three years of experience in grant evaluation and monitoring or budget preparation, presentation and execution for the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute graduate education from an accredited college or university in accounting, business administration, economics, finance, political science or public administration at a rate of 30 credit hours for five years of the required experience.
Company: State of Maryland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maryland, United States
Application Deadline: N/A