Website State of Maryland
This position functions as a full performance level team member providing high quality direct and indirect patient care (7-3, 3-11 & 11-7 shift) on a hospital unit. The essential functions encompass the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care services.
- Employees in this classification are subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with Code of Maryland Regulations 17.04.09, Testing for Illegal Use of Drugs.
- Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employees assigned such duties will be require to possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
- Employees in this classification may be required to successfully complete and maintain current certification of cardiopulmonary resuscitation training.
- Candidates for positions in this classification must possess a current license as a Practical Nurse from the Maryland Board of Nursing.
- Employees in this classification are subject to call-in, and therefore, will be required to provide the facility with a telephone number where they can be reached.
Company: State of Maryland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maryland, United States
Application Deadline: N/A