Website Xcel Energy
Serves as the first point of contact for HR related questions from employees, dependents, beneficiaries, mangers, candidates, and retirees. Supports questions, requests, and transactions related to payroll, benefit enrollments and changes, job and pay changes, leaves of absence, disability, life events, new hire processing and employment verifications, and other company initiatives as needed.
- Conducts research as needed to address inquiries and contacts caller for follow-up as required.
- Consults with multiple resources, team members, online systems, databases and reviews historical documents.
- Utilizes the case management system to process and manage transactions in a queue of assigned cases.
- Ensures timely processing of HR benefits and payroll transactions in a variety of HR systems.
- Handles sensitive company and personal information with a high degree of confidentiality and integrity.
- Ensures compliance with all corporate data administration rules, data security standards, policies, processes, and guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong customer focus.
- Professional customer service skills and ability to handle sensitive company and personal information while maintaining confidentiality.
- Three years of call center, customer service or related experience in a customer service environment.
- High school degree or equivalent education/experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Human resources, employee benefits, payroll or related experience preferred.
- Additional education in HR, business or related field a plus.
- Ability to work between multiple systems in a fast-paced environment.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A