Website Johnson & Johnson
The Invoice to Cash (I2C) Accounting/Finance Co-op position can support numerous operating companies within Consumer, Medical Devices and Diagnostics, and the Pharmaceutical Sectors. This position is located in Florida (Tampa) with an alternate location upon approval.
- Coordination of the A/R month end Sarbanes Oxley controls,
- Month/year end closing procedures
- Assists with the implementation of internal efficiencies, auditing techniques, and standards related to SOX and Compliance projects/initiatives.
- Perform customer reviews to ensure that accounts remain within the assigned credit limits as well as assess and mitigates financial risk and escalate to Sr. Financial Analyst if needed.
- Proactively manage assigned accounts through the invoice to cash cycle to include collections, credit line administration and billing dispute identification and resolution
- Motivate desired customer payment behavior through timely and insightful contact with customers. Employ collection technique and negotiation to maximize cash flow and create a favorable financial relationship and customer experience.
- Serve as a point of contact for inquiries, requests and issues related to accounts receivable for an assigned portfolio of customers
- Collaborate internally with Sales, Supply Chain, etc. to respond to customer related inquiries. Participate in negotiations and contribute to cross-functional, end-to-end solutions to improve cashflow and the customer experience
- Current enrollment in an accredited College/University is required.
- Candidates must be pursuing an undergraduate or Fifth Year Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Data Analytics or business-related major with an expected graduation date in 2023 or 2024.
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA is required. Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel is preferred.
- Legal Authorization to work in the United States, without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future is required.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A