Website Johnson & Johnson
To ensure that all Product Development and Technology Transfer related activities/projects are performed according to J&J, Regulatory, GMP, Health & Safety, and Environment requirement and completed on time for product launch
- Lead in devising and performing optimized manufacturing processes for making new products at required scales
- Collaborate with local and regional cross functional teams to ensure smooth transition of technology and product knowledge and optimally carry out related technical requirement e.g. regulatory, toxicological, microbial, Right-To-Market, environmental sustainability compliances
- Able to understand and control the manufacturing processes used to produce the final product to ensure that quality products are manufactured in a repeatable and reproducible manner.
- Apply raw material and product technical knowledge in product development and commercialization of GP improvement and BCP changes
- Able to lead NPD/NPI projects, product development till rollout of finished product within internal J&J Corporate guideline and local FDA regulations
- Supporting on time project launches with agility and assertiveness.
- Driving excellence in execution and with an approach of quality and compliances.
- Being proficient in providing technical leadership to drive business’s growth through innovative technical solutions for projects related to product affordability and supply reliability
- Being responsible for leading/supporting manufacturing process development for Feminine Care (Sanitary napkins) products at manufacturing plant and related External Manufacturing sites
- Education: Bachelor or Higher Degree in Science, Engineering or other fields related to Textile, Chemical or Pharmaceutical.
- Knowledge & Skills: Problem solving, Negotiation skill, Workable under pressure, Positive thinking, Effective Technical Writing, Good Communication, Good in Microsoft Office, GMP, GDP practice
- Prefer 1-2 years experiences in areas of product/process development, in consumer products and in a manufacturing environment
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A