Website Johnson & Johnson
The role will be supporting execution of projects/programs for UDI and GS1 requirements for the MedTech businesses. Demonstrated skill thinking through project plans leading to detailed and executable schedules is needed. This role will develop an expertise in shaping what execution looks like.
- Responsible for defining and leading key project constraints such as scope, schedule, budget (as appropriate), resources and risks.
- Promote and champion the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance, and actively support our compliance program-related initiatives and activities.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
- Responsible for developing and documenting project strategies matching product and market goals, team roles and accountabilities definition, communication of project status to all project partners. Communication includes: project meeting minutes, post-introduction reports, monthly updates and any status or project detail information needed, establishing team project roles, expectations, and accountabilities.
- Understand and follow the NPD process with a focus on quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide personal expertise, as well as project leadership.
- Lead contact for all internal partners globally (manufacturing, accounting, purchasing, sterilization, packaging, etc.) regarding project activities, maintaining relationships and ensuring project goals are achieved.
- Confirmed ability to prioritize tasks and handle a varied workload.
- Maintain high level of professionalism in all communication.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills are required.
- This position will be based in Raynham, MA or alternate MedTech site in North America in a hybrid model with 2-3 days per week work at home and provides nominal relocation support.
- Proven exceptional problem solving ability.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership, management and partnership qualities.
- Proficiency using the MS Office Suite (Project, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams) is required.
- Master’s Degree (business or related field) preferred.
- Must be able to work independently, provide multiple solutions to problems and make systems work together.
- Demonstrated success in leading a project from concept through introduction.
- Well organized, self-motivated, upbeat, creative and resourceful.
- 7+ years of solid experience required, 5+ years of project management experience required.
- Proven ability to create project timeline.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) preferred.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raritan, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A