As a member of the Enterprise and Non-Flight R&D Subcontracts Section, you will report to the Supervisor of the Institutional Subcontracts Group. You will be an acquisition point-of-contact, responsible for collaborating with our technical community, assisting them with developing their requirements, identifying potential suppliers, and formulating innovative acquisition strategies to ensure JPL’s success as the leading U.S. center for robotic exploration of the solar system.
- Commitment to high standards of quality and compliant work products.
- Typically requires a Bachelors in Business Administration or related discipline with a minimum of 6 years of experience, or Master’s degree in similar disciplines with a minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Creative, flexible, and resourceful in finding solutions to overcome challenges.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of software.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in government related subcontracting environment encompassing pre-solicitation, solicitation, evaluating/source selection, award, post-award management and closeout activities.
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle or similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pasadena, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A