Website Johannesburg Road Agency - JRA
Manage the unit and ensure effective and productive operations. Obtain CoJ guidelines on budget preparation
- Ensure the timely closing of books to allow enough time to prepare the AFS.
- Submit the AFS and Audit Working File to the Auditor General by the 31st of August
- Submit prepared guidelines to EMT for feedback.
- Prepare annual budget presentations to the committees set up in terms of the MFMA.
- Proactively address adverse audit findings, ensuring no repeats.
- Consolidate annual and adjustment budgetary inputs from departments and ensure
- Develop, implement and monitor internal financial controls.
- Attain clean audit for the Corporate Finance unit.
- Obtain financial inputs from other departments.
- 5 years’ experience at middle and senior management
- B. Com Accounting or relevant NQF level 7 equivalent.
- Public sector experience level, of which 1 year must be at senior management level.
- 10 years’ experience in a finance environment, inclusive of
Company: Johannesburg Road Agency – JRA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A