Website Johannesburg Road Agency - JRA
Ensure that the contracts entered into by the business are legal, commercially sound and mitigate risk
- Drafting legal opinions to the business on multi-disciplinary areas of the law.
- Advise on by-law monitoring, contract management monitoring, supply chain
management legal issues compliance, legal advisory services on special projects, on legal compliance, and on litigation risk management
- Direct and oversee the legal compliance on all items in thedepartmental business plan which will contribute towards IDP achievements.
- Direct and oversee that the JRA is represented as and when required before statutory bodies (e.g. Office of Public Protector).
- Direct and oversee that instruction to attorneys acting on JRA’s behalf are given timeously.
- Direct and oversee the provision of a legal advisory service to the business on multidisciplinary areas of law.
- LLB degree or relevant NQF level 7 equivalent.
- 8 years’ experience in the legal environment, inclusive of 5 years in a middle management position and inclusive of 3 years post article.
- Admission as an attorney/advocate will be an added advantage
Company: Johannesburg Road Agency – JRA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A