Website Johannesburg Road Agency - JRA
Develop the annual operational plan for the depot aligned to the key performance indicators for the regions
- Report on operational progress in terms of the business and operational plans for the unit.
- Make recommendations to the Ops Manager: Strategic Assets on changes that need to be made to policies and procedures.
- Direct efficient measures to ensure compliance by contractors
- Review all policies, procedures and processes to ensure compliance to legislation, regulations and best practice standards.
- Ensure effective mechanisms for immediate incorporation of changes or new standards and regulations to ensure compliance.
- Direct and oversee the implementation of the operational policies and procedures for depots.
- Ensure communication to external stakeholders (utilities, agencies, contractors, suppliers etc.) is maintained to create an understanding of operational needs and requirements, abilities of the depot and service delivery issues as defined by the JRA operational parameters
- Bachelor’s degree / B-Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Electrical Engineering or relevant NQF level 7 equivalent.
- 8 years’ experience in the discipline, inclusive of 5 years at middle management level
- ECSA candidate registration
Company: Johannesburg Road Agency – JRA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A