Website Johannesburg Road Agency - JRA
To manage the day to day activities and routine maintenance programmes of the Traffic Signal Maintenance division including contractors, so that the objectives of the JRA are met.
- Implement the development of the infrastructure maintenance management system.
- Contribute to the coordination of assurance activities to ensure the effectiveness of controls, for the sub-unit.
- Monitor compliance with Service Level Agreements and introduce the corrective steps.
- To insure that the service delivery requirements are achieved within the approved budget and to ensure that work is done according to JRA standards and SARTSM.
- Track milestone achievement against the sub-unit’s operational activities.
- Manage all public complaints via standby phone on a 24-hour basis.
- Resolve all grievances within the specified number of days. Ensure that all fault log records are kept up to date at all times.
- Monitor compliance with the sub-unit’s budget. Identify and manage the operational risks of the sub-unit and make inputs to the operational Risk Register.
- ECSA registration as a Professional Engineering Technician (Pr Techni Eng) or higher Pr registration.
- 5 years’ relevant experience in traffic signal maintenance, inclusive of 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Bachelor’s Degree/B Tech in Electrical Engineering or relevant NQF Equivalent.
- Driver’s license.
Company: Johannesburg Road Agency – JRA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A