Website Jumeirah Group
Liaise with Transportation for the airport drop off timings in order to ensure all VIP guests are escorted upon departure to our Hotel car.
- Must be lead by example by demonstrating the Heart of Jumeirah and guiding principles in their role continuously.
- Be efficient in assisting guests throughout their stay with any requirements.
- Assist the Guest Services Executives in their duties, when required.
- Update all information given by guests into the Front Office PMS System in a timely matter and making sure that all required information has been provided.
- Attend to the special requests made by VIP guests either prior to, during, or after their stay.
- Multilingual will be an advantage
- Previous UAE Experience in a similar role is a must.
- Must be able to perform any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management.
- High school graduate.
- Be always uptodate with all happening in the city and ensure such is communicated to the team.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A