Website Jumeirah Group
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
- Supervises closely and monitors the cashiering function of the outlet to ensure compliance with Jumeirah Cashiering Procedures.
- Supervises effectiveness of workflow and sequence of service during service periods and provides constant hands-on support.
- Assist the Outlet Manager / Assistant Manager in the implementation of the marketing activities and to achieve desired results.
- Advices the Outlet Manager / Assistant Manager of any improvements needed in relation to restaurants operation including updates to SOPs or addition / deletion of SOPs.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and respond to customer feedback and complaints ensuring Jumeirah procedures for CSI and Compliant Handling are followed.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of F&B SOPs and ensure these are upheld at all times through constant observation and coaching.
- An opportunity has arisen for an Head Waiter/ess to join our Food & Beverage department in the Jumeirah Group. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- 2 years supervisory experience in a 5 star hotel
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage applications (micros, epicure)
- Tertiary Education or Diploma in Food & Beverage Management (desirable)
- Must posses interpersonal skills and ability to work in multi cultural environment
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A