Website Anglo American Kolomela Mine
We have a key position for a Principal of Transformation and Regulatory, to coordinate and implement the transformation agenda considering the Mining Charter compliance requirements, BBBEE regulatory framework, as well as the broader diversity framework.
- Build strategic relationships with relevant stakeholders
- To drive monitoring regulatory developments and providing appropriate guidance to Exco, the Kumba Corporate Office and Kumba operations.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders, building and maintaining good relationships to ensure successful delivery of BBBEE objectives across operations and for Kumba
- Review policy documents in relation to the Transformation and Regulatory industry and business
- Monitor regulatory and legislative developments in South Africa that have a bearing on the mining sector.
- Driving optimum BBEE targets for the business and sustaining them.
- Support development and implementation of transformation action plans
- Interface with Transformation Committees at operations and business unit on progress against the Mining Charter and BBBEE compliance targets
- Support the formulation of strategy and plans on Transformation and Diversity & Inclusion
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the Constitutional basis for Transformation and Diversity
- 5 Years experience and knowledge of the mining industry
- Familiarity with the MPRDA
- Knowledge of South Africa regulatory framework as it relates to the mining industry, including the Mining Codes of Good Practice, Housing & Living Conditions Standards and
- Beneficiation Policy
- In-depth knowledge of the Mining Charter
- Solid experience in transformation and regulatory compliance environment
- Post Graduate qualification in Accounting / Economics / Political Science / Social Science
- Experience in transformation and regulatory compliance environment
Company: Anglo American Kolomela Mine
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A