To provide technical expertise and quality control services to maximise the reliability and availability of equipment to meet the business objectivity.
- Provides input into discipline-specific technology vision, strategy and direction setting.
- Develops and approves discipline specific philosophies, technical standards, procedures, work practices and specifications for approval.
- Participate in national and international technical forums.
- Provide a technical supporting and investigation service for customers.
- Manages and conducts product, equipment, material, service and change impact evaluations
- Produces and integrates engineering solution / designs for assets creation on behalf of customers at various stages of the project life cycle.
- Conducts discipline-specific research into new technologies.
- Strong driven to learn
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- Be able to work as part f the team
- Professional Registration: ECSA registered Pr. Eng
- Safety conscious
- Strong communication
- Ability to build affective relationships and delivery on expectations
- BSc Civil Engineering
- Be results and delivery focus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Witbank, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A