Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
Implementation of maternal, neonatal and child health care programmers.
- Ensure implementation of neonatal EPOC.
- Ensure proper utilization of resources in the unit.
- Implementation of ESMOE and CARMMA elements.
- Participate in PPIP programs and data management and ensure timeous submission to FIO
- Strengthen reproductive health and post-natal services.
- Implementation standards practices and indication for maternal and child health care.
- Support mother baby friendly initiatives.
- Implementation of EMTCT and its management.
- Work as part of multi-disciplinary team to ensure good nursing care programmers.
- Work effectively, co-operatively amicably with persons of diverse culture, racial or religious differences.
- Diploma/Degree in nursing management
- Computer Literacy
- Perform a clinical practice in accordance with the scope practice and nursing standards as determined by the relevant facility.
- Demonstrate and understanding of nursing legislation related and ethical nursing practice.
- Demonstrate effective communication with patients, supervisor and other clinicians include report writing.
- Valid Driver’s license (Code 8 or 10)
Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Etsheni, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A