Website Leroy Merlin
Contribute to customer satisfaction and to the overall results of the department. To serve as a leader and role model for the Sales Consultants. Support and assist the Head of department.
- Lead and support a team of sales consultants.
- Manage daily sales and customer relations.
- Develop and update own skills and knowledge.
- Be a player in the development of collective performance.
- Introduce efficiency, improvement measures for an optimal return and stakeholder value.
- Coordinate and contribute to the sales activities in store.
- Share information and facilitate communication within the team.
- Assume leadership role on behalf of the HOD when the HOD is not available.
- Ensure the day-to-day management of the department is to respect the customer promise.
- Develop the team to meet strategic business objectives.
- Build and implement the Business Action Plan of the department.
- Ensure quality customer relationship (internal and external).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous retail experience at a junior management level.
- Self-confident, hardworking and leads by example.
- A team builder and a team player.
- Grade 12 or NQF 4 equivalent.
- Excellent customer service
- Relevant tertiary qualification will be an added advantage.
Company: Leroy Merlin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Little Falls, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A