Website Lincoln Financial
As an Account Management Support Representative for Group Benefits, you will perform a variety of support activities and high volume, ongoing maintenance to client accounts for Account Managers within the 500-999 lives space. You will also respond to account management inquiries and provide timely resolution of issues.
- You will establish strong working relationships with account managers while providing them support and lift to their daily duties for their customer needs.
- You will perform a diverse range of tasks/transactions while switching between multiple systems at one time
- You will assist in the preparation for on-site client activities, including the preparation of summaries tailored to client specific plan design and rates.
- You will provide service to internal/external stakeholders, recognizing what needs to be done to meet Account Manager and customer needs while demonstrating flexibility.
- You will identify, recommend and champions process improvements and organizational initiatives to positively influence the team and quality.
- You will research, respond and resolve account management inquiries independently meeting departmental quality and production standard while providing accurate information in a timely manner for the clients and Account Managers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to maneuver through multiple systems
- 3 – 5+ Years of client/customer and/or account management support experience directly aligned to the specific duties of this role, or for candidates with an Associate degree or above, 0-1 year of experience stated above
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written)
- Comfortable working on a variety of routine tasks
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Omaha, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A