Website Lincoln Financial
In the Analyst, Data Governance role you will be a member of an experienced, collaborative, and dynamic team. Identifying data quality improvement opportunities and partnering with the business to enhance data quality and accuracy. The ability to make connections among people and across data sets is crucial to the success of this position. The ideal candidate enjoys analyzing raw data for patterns and problem solving.
- Lead cross-functional agile teams, with direct managerial responsibility for all roles within the team (e.g., Software Engineer, Scrum Master,
- Quality Engineer, Systems Analyst), except for business-aligned Product Owners.
- Work with teams to identify and remove technical and procedural obstacles to ensure the team achieves its objectives with high quality, maintainable, secure, and architecturally sound solutions.
- Participate in the annual planning process by understanding scope of business objectives, building and advocating for technical vision, and developing budget and resource plan.
- Recruit, hire, upskill, and retain talent needed to support both current and future technology needs.
- Establish clear goals for team members; elicit feedback, evaluate performance, recognize and reward success, and manage performance plans for team members not meeting expectations.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in Group Protection Operations area, and underwriting including Senior Business leaders, Business Operations leaders and end user teams, Product Owners, IT Directors with teams in other areas, software vendors, IT
- Architecture, Security, and Infrastructure.
- Provide thought leadership, coaching, and set goals pertaining to DevOps, continuous delivery, and automation.
- 2 – 4+ Years’ experiences in investments, portfolio analysis, investment research, or financial consulting/advisory. Advanced degree may be considered in lieu of work experience.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
- 3-5+ Years of wholesaler distribution or financial services experience
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Economics, or a STEM field (Minimum Required), advanced degree such as an MFE/MBA is preferred.
- Experience using data analysis techniques to develop operational reporting, quality data and/or operational metrics
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A