Website Lincoln Financial
This position will consult/analyze and deliver on more complex assignments/projects for their assigned area(s) of application development responsibility. They will also act as a resource and develop more complex innovative business solutions by creating new applications, modifying existing applications and providing post production support. They will deliver more complex business application software solutions following the system development life cycle process.
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Determines how existing applications, systems, databases, interfaces and/or hardware can interact to meet new and emerging enterprise initiatives.
- Creates increasingly complex technical specifications from business requirements/business specifications.
- Defines detailed development tasks, task dependencies and estimates to complete work.
- Communicates effectively with internal stakeholders and management.
- Consults and/or participates in the requirements, design and coding walkthroughs to ensure the development of quality solutions.
- Analyzes increasingly complex systems specifications of existing programs to determine requirements.
- Consults/Analyze on more complex assignments and/or projects for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Documents increasingly complex programs and procedures.
- Analyzes, designs, codes, debugs, integrates and tests increasingly complex software application solutions for systems.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop collaborative approaches.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A