Website Lincoln Financial
The External Financial Advisor Recruiter is responsibile for the recruitment of qualified financial representatives within their assigned territory (Central U.S.) and market segment. They will partner with management to establish recruiting goals and solutions.
- Determines suitability of current business with LFG strategies, goals and compliance procedures.
- Identifies, recommends and implements process improvements that reduce workloads or improve quality for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Directs and develops business on behalf of the Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) in a manner that supports a positive company image, in compliance with all required rules and regulations and ethical in all considerations.
- Directs the sourcing of candidates through referrals, networking, social media, search research.
- Develops leads and build relationships with prospective financial representatives; Provides prospective representatives with continued, on-going contact.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure the proper processing of all sold products from time of sale to issuance.
- Communicates LFN value proposition within assigned territory.
- Attends network receptions within region to support recruiting efforts.
- Develops recruiting plan and executes on recruiting goals.
- Captures recruiting activity in contact management system.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies and business plans to deliver and exceed expected business objectives and results.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure workloads are appropriately balanced among team members.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Demonstrates advanced relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues) and external clients.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A