Website Lincoln Financial
As a Registration Coordinator, you will provide the highest level of customer service and responsiveness to the Lincoln Financial Network (LFN) and internal stakeholders. You will also act as the liaison between the FINRA and state securities departments regarding registration matters.
- Prioritizes incoming work to ensure completion of work within the established department service standards.
- Provides written documentation as directed.
- Delivers routine work independently, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meets deadlines appropriately.
- Fully understand regulatory and internal requirements to ensure requests are not processed if they are not within stated regulations and procedures.
- Meet all regulatory requirements for filing events that are required to be reported within a specified period of time.
- Monitors daily log reports to identify business to be processed.
- Responds to routine inquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Submits all registration requests to FINRA via Web CRD in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs data entry to maintain records and process information.
- Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
- Prior work or industry experience.
- Unique skills
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A