Website Lincoln Financial
This position will consult/analyze and deliver more complex projects/initiatives through execution of consulting services, including project management, business analysis and relationship management, which includes but it not limited to accountability for implementation of project deliverables with a focus on business planning, requirements, communications and change management within Corporate Finance/Accounting.
- Serves as a resource to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on more complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Consults and collaborates to elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders.
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Develops & executes more complex effective project management throughout the project development lifecycle, including but not limited to: project planning, resource planning change management and communications planning, & managing changes to scope.
- Analyzes more complex project plans and validates if project outcomes will meet the business needs, supports operational objectives and recommends mitigation plan.
- Evaluates business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing complete requirements and solutions.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Consults and acts as a resource to appropriate internal and/or external stakeholders to ensure solutions meet business needs.
- Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) (Minimum Required)
- Demonstrated experience in advising and collaborating with business and IT to assess business need, identify solutions to solve for business problems, developing quality business requirements
- 3 – 5+ Years experience in Project Management and/or Business Analysis that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position. (Required)
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing resources and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and an aptitude to drive and accept change.
- Confident, comfortable communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong relationship and project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain strong partnerships with business and IT.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret both internal and external documents such as general media/publications, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, policies, proposals, and standard operating procedures.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A