Website Lincoln Financial
As an Advisory Securities Service Center Representative in Lincoln Financial Advisory Service Center, you will be providing customer service to incoming callers (planners and clients) regarding advisory accounts. You will educate and train registered representatives and their clients, build partnerships between internal departments, and provide detailed client information about advisory accounts.
- Utilize risk management procedures to quickly assess and take action to minimize customer and firm risk
- Processes account paperwork accurately and according to service expectations
- Provide assistance to both planners and clients related to LFN policies, products, and procedures of trading, new business, cashiering, transfer of assets, and asset management programs
- Educate and train registered representatives and their clients by understanding their needs and providing alternative solutions
- Maintains a broad knowledge base of the securities industry and technology systems
- Administers all business in accordance with FINRA, SEC, MSRB and OCC regulations while adhering to policies and procedures
- Investigate, research, and correct issues relating to erroneous processing requests, compliance violations, system errors, client account statements, and tax issues
- High School diploma or GED or minimum Associate degree in lieu of required experience. – Minimum Required.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A