Website Lincoln Financial
This position will provide oversight and supervise the daily activities for assigned area(s) of responsibility. They will oversee the daily activities and administration of the team’s data processing ensuring that all information is complete and in good order for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of for assigned area(s) of responsibility, including ensuring workloads are appropriately balanced among team members.
- Oversees the team’s daily activities, processing and administration of eligibility management data, enrollment activities and member updates in an accurate, timely and efficient manner for assigned area(s) of responsibility
- Ensures that all service, quality, and production levels for their assigned team(s) are successfully met and/or exceeded
- Monitors and evaluates individual/team performance and takes appropriate action to meet and/or exceed performance standards for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Ensures that top talent is hired and retained.
- Sets team priorities and performance goals to ensure task completion for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides training and development opportunities, including stretch assignments, for team members and gives honest and open feedback to aid in the development of talent.
- Shares technical knowledge with team members on escalated issues/concerns.
- Builds organizational capability within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Promotes and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Research and data entry experience in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ Years of experience in customer service environment directly aligned to the specific responsibilities of this role, including 1+ years of managerial, supervisory, and/or demonstrated leadership experience (Required)
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) (Minimum Required)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Omaha, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A