Website Lincoln Financial
As a Financial Analyst, you will be involved in the analysis and reporting of financials. You will extract data from Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, explore patterns and anomalies, and prepare reports that communicate findings to key stakeholders, including senior management.
- Builds creative visuals in support of identifying trends to quantify project success and support decision making.
- Collaborates with peers and team to continually improve team’s established processes and current reporting deliverables.
- Tracks investment and benefits for numerous strategic projects with an eye towards the program’s financial success.
- Presents financial results to wide array of stakeholders across the organization.
- Exports information from various applications/databases and uses analytical tools (i.e. PeopleSoft, Access, Tableau, Excel, etc.) to transform that data into meaningful and succinct reporting.
- Develops ad-hoc reporting supporting projects and analysis
- Excellent organizational talents, including ability to organize and manage workload
- 2+ years of experience in Financial Analysis or comparable fields
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in learning new technologies and tools to drive efficiencies
- Team player and effective collaborator
- MBA or relevant advanced certification
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in Finance, Accounting or Data & Analytics (or 3+ years of comparable work experience)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A