Website Life Healthcare
The successful candidate will manage and co-ordinate evidence based clinical practices and resources efficiently by engaging and empowering staff within the unit to achieve the Company’s strategic objectives of Growth, Efficiency, Quality and Sustainability
- Effective relationship with internal and external stakeholders that enhances and optimizes business
- Effective recruitment and promotion of staff aligned to performance and diversity
- Optimal and efficient human resource utilization as per agreed budgetary
- Optimal product utilization including pharmaceuticals, equipment, and
- Retain employees through leadership and empowerment and manage staff
- Manage Patient Experience, Clinical Outcomes, and Safety (Patient and Employee)
- Delivery of cost-effective, quality nursing
- Manage Customer complaints and adverse events according to policy.
- Delivery of market leading evidenced based clinical care.
- Post Graduate Management / Education qualification experience will be an advantage
- Current registration with the South African Nursing Council.
- Leading by example:
- Effective leadership skills including highly developed skills in communication, problem solving, conflict resolution, and negotiation.
- Updated knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation, industrial relations, standards, codes, ethics, and competency standards.
- Ability to set goals and standards for self and
- A diploma in management will be advantageous.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Operating Room Nursing Science with at least 5 years post registration Theatre experience and proven leadership and/or people management experience within healthcare (including clinical competence in the area of specialization).
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A