Website Life Healthcare
A vacancy exists for a Pharmacist based at Life St George’s Hospital reporting to Adaire Begley, Senior Pharmacist. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the quality pharmaceutical services, financial objectives, legislative compliance and people management requirements are achieved to the required standards.
- Participate in achieving stock targets.
- Participate in the implementation and compliance to LHC Quality management systems.
- Participate in achieving required customer service levels in theatre and wards.
- Participate in the active management of cost of sales of pharmaceuticals in line with revenue and budget.
- Implement customer satisfaction and pharmacy quality initiatives.
- Achieve optimal system utilisation.
- Participate in achieving hospital budgeted financial measures relating to pharmacy.
- Ensure compliance with SAPC, DOH and LHC legal and professional standards.
- Build effective working relationships with doctors.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Understanding of pharmacy and related healthcare industry, legislation, regulation and challenges
- Attention to detail
- Pharmaceutical product knowledge
- Ability to work shift patterns
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Relevant clinical knowledge and experience to the critical outputs
- Computer proficiency (MS office)
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical legislation
- Pharm / Dip.Pharm / B.Sc Pharm
- Current registration with South African Pharmacy Council
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A