Website Lincoln Financial
As an External Wholesaler – covering MI for annuities, you will be responsible for proactively promoting sales of Lincoln Financial Group’s products to financial advisors in your assigned channel through wholesale and point of sale efforts.
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders. to achieve sales objectives.
- Develops, directs, and executes more complex plans to increase/gain opportunities to introduce Lincoln management and other resources to targeted firms/institutions.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders on proposals and distribution of relevant marketing materials for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure the proper processing of all sold products from time of sale to issuance.
- Develops and maintains a more complex sales program to increase sales revenue and market share within assigned area of responsibility.
- Cultivates, directs, and maintains increasingly senior level client relationships within assigned territorys firms/institution.
- Builds and directs a more complex relationship platform by identifying senior contacts within targeted firms to achieve profitable sales and Lincoln’s product breath growth.
- Conducts firm/institution meetings and in-person meetings to achieve sales targets. (e.g. due diligence meetings, one-on-one meetings, sponsorship and speaking opportunities).
- Directs and develops business on behalf of the Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) in a manner that supports a positive company image, in compliance with all required rules and regulations and ethical in all considerations.
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of existing/targeted firms/institutions including targeted market segments, how they operate, and/or value proposition(s) and is known by them.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies and business plans to deliver and exceed expected business objectives and results.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure workloads are appropriately balanced among team members.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Demonstrates advanced relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues) and external clients.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A