Website Lincoln Financial
As Part Time Facilities Coordinator, you will be responsible for foundational facilities repair and maintenance in order to maintain a safe, comfortable, and efficient work environment. You will be responsible for working approximately 20 hours per week.
- Completes foundational tasks such as: repairs and moves furniture, changes light bulbs, cleans window units, and performs grounds keeping.
- Acts as liaison between employees and property management and external vendors.
- Completes foundational tasks in capital projects for HVAC, electrical, plumbing, building automation, or general maintenance construction depending on area of expertise.
- Receives, prepares and distributes mail correspondence i.e. shipments, FedEx, USPS; also delivers to FedEx drop box. Order/stock FedEx shipping supplies.
- Supports and promotes change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Performs foundational break fix activity for HVAC, electrical, plumbing, building automation, or general maintenance construction depending on area of expertise.
- Delivers highly routine work and provides general information, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meets deadlines appropriately.
- Participants in on call rotation to respond to facilities related emergencies, equipment failures, and weather conditions during non-routine business hours.
- Performs basic task/transactions related to common programs and services by acquiring core knowledge required for the role.
- Maintains employee directory.
- Meets or exceeds departmental quality and service standards.
- Performs foundational preventative maintenance activity for HVAC, electrical, plumbing, building automation, or general maintenance construction depending on area of expertise.
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Demonstrates solid relationship management skills with internal and/or clients (e.g. management, peers, colleagues, customers, etc.).
- Foundational knowledge in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, building automation, or general maintenance construction.
- Demonstrates organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks while maintaining speed of work, accuracy and attention to detail without loss to productivity.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Excellent customer service attitude; poise, composure and willingness to help are essential to satisfy a broad variety of customer expectations.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A