Website Lincoln Financial
This position will consult/analyze and deliver on more complex data analytics and metrics to support goals & objectives for the sales distribution organization. They will also act as a resource to applicable internal/external stakeholders. They will identify more complex data patterns and trends and provide insights to enhance business decision making within an Agile Marketing environment.
- Develop and implement end-to-end programs for metrics creation, data collection, database development, and most importantly, reporting.
- Identify and implement structured processes for data reporting and communication, and use analytical models to identify insights to drive key decisions across leadership and the organization
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Provide mentorship to other members of the team and the marketing organization on the best methodologies for design, implementation, and testing of analytics insights
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Define, compute, track, and continuously validate business metrics with descriptive and predictive analysis
- Perform advanced analyses to understand and explain trends and drivers of key marketing metrics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Product, Marketing, and Sales to define problem statements, access and manipulate data, build analytical models, explain data-gathering requirements, deliver analytics insights, and make recommendations
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Serves as a resource to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on more complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Ability to work with and rationalize variable data from multiple data points/ systems and turn same into competitive intelligence and knowledge for decision making.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop collaborative approaches.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A