Website Lincoln Financial
As a Payroll Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for consulting, analyzing and delivering on complex projects representing our payroll organization to help guide current and potential customers on the set up and understanding of their contribution and payroll files.
- You will develop, maintain, & execute more complex client relationship payroll implementations and conversions which ensure that the clients’ overall service needs are satisfied & achieve the business, profitability & retention objectives.
- You will maintain knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- You will collaborate with external customers and internal teams to develop strong payroll implementation and conversion plans through proactive and reactive customer interactions.
- You will serve as a resource to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on more complex projects related to new business implementation and conversions.
- You will Identify and recommend process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality.
- You will develop and strengthen relationships with internal/external stakeholders through both proactive and responsive customer contacts to maintain and develop preferred status.
- You will champion and enhance organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Strong organization/project management skills
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) (Minimum Required)
- 3 – 5+ Years of experience in relationship management that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position. (Required)
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Wayne, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A