Website Lincoln Financial
As a Sales Representative for Group Benefits, you will be responsible building and maintaining business relationships to meet or exceed established sales goals, quotas or objectives by working directly with groups with 50-2K lives in the assigned territory.
- You will provide education, information, training & advice on Lincoln’s products & services (including sales support tools, marketing ideas, etc.) to assigned Advisors, Registered Representatives, Brokers and/or Plan Sponsor/Participants.
- You will maintain knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned territory and products, assessing impacts, and collaborating with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions. You will develop and maintain an understanding of LFG’s products, services and operational structure to enhance ability to identify and target sales growth opportunities.
- You will develop and execute basic plans to increase/gain opportunities to introduce Lincoln’s products/services, management & other resources to stakeholders.
- You will identify, recommend and champion process improvements and organizational initiatives to positively influence the team and quality.
- You will build and maintain business relationships through effective communication via email, phone and in person with internal/external stakeholders in a customer centric and professional demeanor.
- Sales experience (1-3 years)
- 0 – 1+ Years of experience in intermediary sales that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s)
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written)
- Group insurance background
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A