Website Lincoln Financial
This position will provide the expertise and design services for Identity, PAM, MFA and integrations into these applications for the enterprise. They will work closely with IT and business partners to ensure identity and access solutions meet or exceed security policies and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Collaborates with various applications, infrastructure, and security engineering teams to ensure proper IAM controls.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Designs, implements, secures, manages IAM solutions, policies, roles, identity federation for multi-tier apps on premise, cloud hosted, and SAS applications.
- Leads research, design, architecture, implementation and security of IAM and PIM services for the enterprise.
- Coordinates and leads projects through all phases of design and implementation within their assigned areas of responsibility.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Leads and / or contributes to technical design sessions.
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Proficiency in IAM principles, including application in cloud computing, cloud security, and security assurance.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Agile Mindset; awareness/understanding of Agile methodologies (Preferred)
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. senior management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop creative and collaborative approaches.
- Demonstrates strong project management leadership skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among senior/executive management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Wayne, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A