Website Lincoln Financial
The Sr Svc Rep, Service Agreements Member is responsible for resolving issues on Service Level Agreements verbiage and process amendments as required. In addition, you will perform and deliver on routine and exceedingly more non-routine assignments independently in accordance with established procures/guidelines.
- You will support and promote change management and/or departmental enterprise initiatives/ In addition, you will serve as an expert and/or lead on assigned projects within the assigned area and/or Retirement Plan Services departments.
- You will provide customer service to internal/ external stakeholders, recognizes what needs to be done to meet internal/external stakeholder needs and demonstrates flexibility and responsiveness to meet those needs on routine and non-routine work independently.
- You will act as the first point of contact for escalated issues coming into their work group to provide resolution. In addition, you will escalate issues to your manager when needed.
- You will perform a diverse range of tasks/transactions related to common programs and services by directly applying expanded knowledge obtained from the role in increasingly more complex situations.
- You will provide detailed verbal and written responses to unique and diverse inquiries from internal/external stakeholders without supervision.
- You will share a diverse range of knowledge and information and/or enables less experienced team members to perform his/her assignments.
- Effective strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maneuver through multiple systems/databases/platforms/software.
- High School Diploma or GED or minimum Associate degree in lieu of required experience.
- 3-5+ Years’ experience that aligns with the responsibilities of this role.
- Ability to be adaptable/flexible as business needs change.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Wayne, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A