Website Lincoln Financial
As a Sr. Account Manager, you will be responsible building and maintaining relationships with customers between 1,000 and 5,000 lives by supporting their overall group benefits plan administration (disability, FMLA, life, etc.). You will manage upwards of 20 cases through the life of their partnership with Lincoln Financial.
- You will develop and maintain an understanding of LFG’s products, services and operational structure to enhance ability to identify and target sales growth opportunities.
- You will partner with your customers and the business to retain customers while adding additional lines of coverage to support the needs of their employees to effectively support growth in all segments of our product/service offerings.
- You will provide education, information, training & advice on Lincoln’s products & services (including sales support tools, marketing ideas, etc.) to assigned customers ranging from Advisors, Registered Representatives, Brokers and/or Plan Sponsor/Participants.
- You will work through customer issues independently while collaborating with internal stakeholders to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- You will maintain knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned territory and products, assessing impacts, and collaborating with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- You will build and maintain business relationships through effective communication via email, phone and in person with internal/external stakeholders in a customer centric and professional demeanor.
- Experience working with multiple products
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s)
- Project management experience
- 3 – 5+ Years’ experience in relationship management that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Management/leadership experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A