Website Lincoln Financial
This position will perform and deliver on routine assignments for their assigned area(s) of claims responsibility independently in accordance with established procedures/guidelines. They will process standard claims ensuring the fair, ethical and timely processing of assigned claims.
- Escalates claims issues or concerns to senior team members and/or management.
- Delivers routine work independently, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meets deadlines appropriately.
- Ensures the accuracy and completeness of submitted claims.
- Meets or exceeds departmental quality and service standards.
- Makes routine & non-routine decisions under close supervision, applying limited discretion within role except for matters of significance which affect the business as a whole or a significant part of it, in accordance with established procedures/guidelines
- Applies core knowledge obtained for the role to effectively communicates verbally and in written form with internal/external stakeholders to obtain needed information while maintaining a professional demeanor in all interactions.
- Processes assigned claims for payment or denial in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meeting departmental quality/production standards.
- Performs task by applying core knowledge obtained from the role and acquires increasingly more knowledge to apply in the role.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrates solid relationship management skills with internal and/or clients (e.g. management, peers, colleagues, customers, etc.).
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dover, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A