Website Deutsche Bank
Are you looking to join an innovative, digital first marketing team focused on creating customized content and strategic delivery leveraging multiple mediums, within a test and learn approach? We’re seeking a Content Strategist to develop content strategies for our Lincoln Financial Network (LFN) businesses.
- Consults/influences/analyzes on content strategies for our target audiences to improve adoption and help us grow share
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives.
- Ensures more complex marketing collateral content is accurate, relevant, and consistent in terms of style, quality tone of voice, and which optimizes market awareness of Lincoln’s products and/or services.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends in the financial services industry, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future content strategies.
- Communicates strategic content marketing plans and ensures they are understood by all stakeholders and team members.
- Creates content by developing compelling written dialogue that aligns to the buyer’s journey and needs of the target audience.
- Leverages research and consumer/producer insights to create compelling content and messaging across multiple marketing mediums.
- Develops written content for marketing collateral for financial professionals, agencies, and end consumers to highlight the value proposition of our product solutions
- 3 – 5+ Years’ experience in marketing that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position (Required)
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) – Minimum Required
Company: Deutsche Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A