Website Lincoln Financial
As the External Wholesaler for Small Market Retirement Plan Services you will develop, direct, implement, and maintain a business plan to achieve sales and growth goals for the small market retirement plan service product line. S/he will build, enhance and direct the relationship with firms and/or institutions in his/her assigned territory of OR, WA, AK, ID.
- Develops, directs, and executes more complex plans to increase/gain opportunities to introduce Lincoln management and other resources to targeted firms/institutions.
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of existing/targeted firms/institutions including targeted market segments, how they operate, and/or value proposition(s) and is known by them.
- Builds and directs a more complex relationship platform by identifying senior contacts within targeted firms to achieve profitable sales and Lincoln’s product breath growth.
- Develops and maintains a more complex sales program to increase sales revenue and market share within assigned area of responsibility.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders on proposals and distribution of relevant marketing materials for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders. to achieve sales objectives.
- Cultivates, directs, and maintains increasingly senior level client relationships within assigned territorys firms/institution.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure the proper processing of all sold products from time of sale to issuance.
- Conducts firm/institution meetings and in-person meetings to achieve sales targets. (e.g. due diligence meetings, one-on-one meetings, sponsorship and speaking opportunities).
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure workloads are appropriately balanced among team members.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrates advanced relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues) and external clients.
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies and business plans to deliver and exceed expected business objectives and results.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A