Website Lincoln Financial
In this position, you will provide cross-department project management support to improve the operational efficiency of the team. You will be responsible for communicating with stakeholders across the team to monitor project activities, facilitate discussions/decisions, determine interdependencies, and escalate issues as needed.
- Provide input to procedure updates that reflect an improved or simplified process, adding clarification and removing opportunity for interpretation.
- May lead low complexity projects.
- Work with team leadership with the creation & maintenance of project management deliverables including project schedules, status reports, meeting agendas/minutes, tracking logs, and metric collection and reporting.
- Prepare recurring communications for the department and distributes once approved.
- Maintain a portfolio dashboard and support team in managing the interdependencies of projects.
- Build recurring communications on project status to interested parties and facilitate meetings as necessary.
- Experience strongly preferred in supporting actuarial functions and understanding of finance actuarial business
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) – Minimum Required
- 1-3+ Years’ experience that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities (Required)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A