Website Lincoln Financial
As a Plan Review Representative, you will acquire, clean and examine data for the purposes of producing Plan Sponsor reviews. You will partner closely with the Relationship Management and Account Management stakeholders to create accurate Plan Reports. If this sounds like a role for you, please read on!
- You will recognize increasingly complex issues/concerns, explain the effect on the production of Producer Review Plans, and suggest process improvements.
- You will partner, communicate effectively and provide customer service at every touch point with Relationship Management & Account Management stakeholders.
- You will obtain fund analysis data, reformat data into standardized templates and/or fact sheets within the Plan Sponsor Review and the
- Quarterly Investment Reports. You will submit Plan Sponsor Review to Relationship Management and Account Management stakeholders for review and approval.
- You will facilitate the printing and shipping of approved Plan Sponsor Reviews by appropriate printing partners to the correct client address(es).
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Ability to be adaptable/flexible as business needs change.
- 2 – 3 Years of retirement plan review experience that aligns with the responsibilities of this position.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Wayne, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A