Website Lincoln Financial
We’re excited to add a Specialist, Program Manager. In this role you will perform and deliver on routine assignments and projects to support the Actuarial Development Program (ADP) while simultaneously leveraging and applying knowledge of their assigned area of responsibility.
- Collaborates with the Sr. Program Manager to support the development & implementation of a reporting and analytics framework.
- Monitors and reconciles program budget.
- Develops basic plans to improve data and resolve technical challenges impeding data availability, quality, metric consistency and credibility.
- Communicates to members of the ADP steering committees, SLC, and PLC the status of various projects.
- Develops routine communications and presentation materials for the Sr. Program Manager and Program Management Committee (PMC).
- Distributes once documents are approved.
- Partners with appropriate stakeholders to develop project plans and schedules for assigned projects.
- Provides program management for low complexity ADP development programs.
- Creates roster of ADP participants, tracks statistics, and monitors participant eligibility. Understands the SOA exam requirements and applies knowledge when independently speaking to participants about exam requirements.
- Manages the ADP onboarding process.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities for the Actuarial Development Program that drive consistency across systems, processes, and reporting.
- Collaborates with the Sr. Program Manager to coordinate the execution of the annual development session.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with internal business partners, the Participant Leader Committee (PLC) and other actuarial leadership.
- 1 – 3+ Years of experience in an insurance or related industry; prior recruiting, HR or program management related experience (Required)
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) (Minimum Required)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A