Website Lincoln Financial
As a Website Technical Support Representative, you will be responsible for resolving inbound calls from insureds, group administrators, brokers, sales representatives, etc. centered around registration and delegation for web access. You will also assist with member calls to assist with accessing their web portal, reset their password and submit claims.
- You will communicate with roughly 50-60 customers throughout the day, answering questions and providing information regarding their technical needs/questions through the utilization of multiple applications and platforms.
- You will process user request for web related password resets, security question resets and/or enable web access as well as customer information changes and document customer interactions in appropriate systems. In addition, you will gather user information to determine underlying internet issues.
- You will communicate effectively through email/phone with internal/external stakeholders in a customer centric and professional demeanor while recognizing what needs to be done to meet customers’ expectations and demonstrates flexibility/responsiveness to meet customer needs on routine work independently.
- You will escalate web related issues or concerns through appropriate channels.
- You will recognize general issues/concerns and identify/recommend process improvements to positively influence the team and quality.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written)
- Technical background and experience (i.e. helpdesk, web support, etc.)
- Ability to maneuver through multiple systems as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- 0-1+ years of administrative support, customer service and/or data entry experience
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Omaha, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A