Website Lincoln Financial
This position provides leadership, direction, and functional expertise on complex projects/initiatives related to identifying and mitigating operational/business risk. You will proactively collaborate with business leadership and other stakeholders to develop, recommend, and implement mitigation strategies.
- Directs the evaluation of alternative means of reducing the organization’s exposure to loss.
- Partners with leadership from across the enterprise and various business areas to identify and evaluate risk potential, and proactively develop strategic risk mitigation strategies to accommodate new/proposed regulatory changes and/or business initiatives
- Gathers and maintains inventory of business risks including monitoring status and progress of approach steps
- Develops strategic operational risk management and mitigation plans.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects.
- Directs and/or develops operational risk strategy for the business while staying connected to the enterprise risk operation team.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives.
- Identifies and directs strategic process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit.
- Directs and/or strategically develops systems to control and monitor assets in term of operational risk.
- Directs/executes approved strategy decisions and contributes to strategy creation.
- Establishes and directs the strategy for the analysis, identification, and measurement of operational/business risk.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future strategies.
- 10+ Years Experience in compliance or risk assessment
- 10+ Years of progressively increasing responsibility in the financial services industry, financial risk, or similar experience
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s)
- Experience with Group Business
- 3 – 5+ Years managerial, supervisory, and/or demonstrated leadership experience.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A